So today i got to hear my baby for the first time...well its heart beat. Aaron said I smiled bigger than I did on our wedding day...but i think he was joking. The doctor said the heart sounded healthy and good. I have lost 3 pounds since my last visit but she isn't too worried about it since you start gaining more weight after the first trimester, which I almost am. They also gave me a flu shot and the H1N1 shot. They didn't do an ultra sound this time but we will be able to find out the babies gender in about 8 weeks. We're so excited!!
Days on the Field
11 years ago







2 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!! That is so cool when you hear that little heart beat.
soooooo exciting, and I am sure you did smile bigger......for heaven sakes you are growing a child. love you, Kim
Post a Comment