CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Update




So for a little bit now I have been on the rocks with my pregnancy. I have spotted a little twice now and my doctor says if it happens a third time, then I will have to go on bed rest. She also said i'm in the beginning stages of preclampsia. So just to make sure everything is going okay inside with the baby, i had for the third time, another ultrasound. It is always nice to see the baby though. And we found out that we are almost definitely having a girl. After all you can never be 100% sure till the baby is actually delivered. But i got to see her swallow a big mouthful of amniotic fluid and suck her thumb. She's such a cutie!!

2 comments:

The Cobells said...

Hang in there. Do everything that that doctor says to do. I can't wait to see that little girl in your arms, but not till May

Steven and Whitney said...

I am going to have a thumb sucking little girl too. I hope all goes well for you; now is a good time to make your husband do all the cooking and cleaning.