Today was Easter Sunday and also General Conference. So in the Tuck house hold that consisted of us just lounging around and eating easter candy wile watching conference all day on our computer. We also had our friends dog, Duchess, over at our house this weekend wile they were gone. I'm sure she'll be glad when she gets to leave because she doesn't really like Kayden. Once conference was over, we had a big dinner which consisted of a rack of ribs, potato salad, and an apple pie with ice cream. Aaron can claim all the credit on the ribs because they were good! They cooked so long the meat literally fell right off the bone. I was very proud of our dinner so i took pictures. I know...i'm THAT corny!
Days on the Field
11 years ago







2 comments:
Oh my Gosh that pie looks so good.....did you make it?
Sort of. We bought the pie crust and the filling so we just put two together and there ya go!
Post a Comment