Wile my mom was here she took our first family pictures. Also she made us a beautiful jean quilt! We love it! Thanks again, Mom!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Teasha do you ever get to hold the baby, good grief your husband totally hogs her. he he just kidding and I am glad you put some pictures of her in real clothes. so cute
ok sorry I'm back the picture of Lilly on Aarons lap with the scruntchie face, so cute I wanna eat her. I so need to hold a baby to remind me why this time right now is worth it. The pictures of Lilly are a good substitute, keep um commin.
Aaron and I were married December 27th 2008.We have a 3 year old named Lilly and a 8 month old named Ivy. We also have two dogs and we are all living in Alliance, Nebraska.
4 comments:
Hey Teasha do you ever get to hold the baby, good grief your husband totally hogs her. he he just kidding and I am glad you put some pictures of her in real clothes. so cute
ok sorry I'm back the picture of Lilly on Aarons lap with the scruntchie face, so cute I wanna eat her. I so need to hold a baby to remind me why this time right now is worth it. The pictures of Lilly are a good substitute, keep um commin.
I love these pictures! Sweet baby. Sweet peoples. Sweet quilt. Sweet times!
Hey very cute baby! I can tell you guys are happy and I'm glad every thing went well. Take care and don't hog the baby aaron. Love you guys.
Post a Comment