CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rolling Lilly




Yesterday I put Lilly on her belly for tummy time. I looked back at her a few minutes later and she was on her back. So I put her back on her tummy and watched her this time. Sure enough she rolled right on over. Its crazy that she is already rolling since they usually don't start that till at least 3 months. Of course now when i try and show off her new abilities she just rocks back and forth. But she's always been a shy one.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

She's just confident, and all like "I got nuthin' to prove." That's how that cute little buddy rolls. Wait. That was a totally accidental pun. Awesome. P.S. she is one cute baby!

The Cobells said...

Wow, way to go Lilly! She is so cute. Wish I could hold her.