For each day of February leading up to Valentines Day we did little gifts.It was a fun. And on Valentines Day we had a little party for Lilly and her friends. They decorate cookies, ate lunch, and played together. And Aaron suprised Lilly and I by giving us flowers and candy. And for Aaron's V-Day present I gave him a jar full of reeses peanut butter cups with little stickers on the bottom for each thing I love about him. It was a great Valentines Day! (sorry our computer is being silly with the captions)
A fun way to start a Monday
Movie Night
Sweet Heart Sundays
Aaron got me this sweet red coat for one of the day
We had a fun breakfast where we suprised Lilly with balloons that had things we love about her tied to them
Pink Heart Shaped Nutella and Strawberries French Toast
Love Potion Bath Time Experiment
Lilly loved the bubbly explosions
Aaron's V-Day Gift
Lilly's Valentines Party
My Amazing Flower Boquet
Lilly's Lily
My Sweet Hearts
All of our Boquets (my candy one is on the end)
Days on the Field
11 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment