Hey everyone! I know its been a wile. We have been in the process of moving for quite some time so my camra was packed away. But here's whats new:
We moved to Havre, MT in the end of August. We had a place we were relying to live in but that ended up falling through. So we lived in a tent at Evergreen Campground owned by members of our ward up here so they let us stay for free. I think we picked probably the hottest time of the year to live in a tent. 90 degree weather was pretty much the norm and sometimes it got higher!! Aaron began going to school wile i searched for jobs. It didnt take too long before I got a job at Gary & Leo's IGA as a cashieer. I also a job at a salon in one of the malls called Damerohs. I absolutly love it at the salon!! Im one of the receptionists . But I think my many years of being kim's guinni pig finally paid off because they were and still are seriously impressed with my knowledge in hair. So i was doing that during the days and at night we hung out with a family in the campground that became our really good friends. They lived in a camper so we mooched their A/C. Aaron knew it would be hard for me on my birthday being away from my family. I sorta accepted i wasn't going to have much of a birthday, since we already celebrated it in Bozeman before we left and since we were living in a tent. But i came back from work that day and Aaron had gotten the family that befriended us and also the family that owned the campground and had a party for me. We had Pizza, cake, ice cream...the whole nine yards. They even all gave me presents!!! He's such a fabulous husband!! The camper friends ended up moving into their house a little after that so they said we could use their camper till we got things laid out for us. So we lived in their yard in the camper for another week. We FINALLY got a house and moved in last Sunday. Actually its a trailor but after weeks of living in a tent, it might as well be a house. But we havent completly unpacked yet so we'll show pictures when it looks pretty.
Days on the Field
11 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment